We believe that pets are most comfortable being cared for in their home.
Therefore, our focus is providing excellent care and medicine in your home, as much as possible. We will perform our exam and treatments in your pet's favorite location in your home.
- We can do anything short of X-rays and surgery in your home including:
- Annual Comprehensive Physical Examinations
- Full Diagnostic Lab Service
- Home Again Microchipping
- Senior Care
- Vaccinations - for new clients, we require an exam performed by us before vaccinating any pet .
- Heartworm and Parasite Prevention - Deworming, Flea and Tick Prevention
- Nutritional Consulting
- Puppy and Kitten Care
- Euthanasia and Cremation Services
- Complete Pet Care Pharmacy
- We do sick calls (of course)
We believe that certain conditions are best treated by veterinary specialists. If we feel that your pet companion is best treated by a specialist, we will refer you to a specialist in your area.
- We currently perform routine surgeries at an area veterinary hospital.
- We can also refer you to a practice in your area.
- We believe that also animals should:
- receive pre-operative bloodwork to screen for conditions that might lead to increased risk under anesthesia.
- receive pre and post operative pain medication.
- receive IV catheters for fluid therapy before and during surgery.
- We also believe that some surgeries should be performed by specialists.
We provide comprehensive:
- Cat Care
- Dog Care
- Rabbit Care
- Guinea Pig Care
- Ferret Care
- Goat Care
- Sheep Care
- Alpaca Care
- Llama Care