It's not just about vaccinations...
We believe that pets are most comfortable being cared for in their home.
Therefore, our focus is providing excellent care and medicine in your home , as much as possible. We will perform our exam and treatments in your pet's favorite location in your home.
Following a unique approach to total pet wellness, House Paws veterinarians and our dedicated staff can provide a full range of veterinary services in your home (excluding x-rays and surgery) from birth to end of life for your furry family members! Consistent, Affordable and Convenient, our services include:
|Senior wellness exams
||Cold Laser rehabilitation therapy for chronic and acute onditions
||Ultrasound imaging dianostics
|Full diagnostic laboratory services
||Lyme disease screening
|Home Again Microchipping - ISO Compliant
||Full pharmacy with us on the truck and we also directly ship to you.
|Vaccines - for new clients, we require an exam performed by us before vaccinating any pet.
||Travel certificates - US and International
|Non-Emergency sicks calls (of course)
||Euthanasia and cremation
|Annual comprehensive physical examinations
||Senior pet care
|Parasite prevention - Deworming, Flea and Tick Prevention
||Hospice and End of Life Consuling
|Puppy and Kitten Care
We proivde comprehensive Veterinary Care for:
- Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Ferrets
We will refer your pet to the best veteriniary specialists in the area, should we feel that is best for you pet or farm animal.
- We currently perform routine surgeries at an area veterinary hospital.
- We can also refer you to a practice in your area.
- We believe that also animals should:
- receive pre-operative bloodwork to screen for conditions that might lead to increased risk under anesthesia.
- receive pre and post operative pain medication.
- receive IV catheters for fluid therapy before and during surgery.
- We also believe that some surgeries should be performed by specialists.